Embarking on a new business venture is rough and complex. It entails risk, forces you to move beyond your comfort zone and muster adrenaline-pumped entrepreneurial superpowers that you never knew you had. In this modern digital information era, moving your products and services along just won’t do. You need to develop and sustain meaningful relations with all of your stakeholders, all from owners/investors down to your end consumers.
Here are a few things that you’ll need to consider when evaluating your needs and building a strong communication campaign for your new enterprise:
- Know your stakeholders like an assassin.
- Dig deeper – exhaustively research and thoroughly plan your communication strategies.
- Cover the basics – solidify your brand and identity.
- Map out your communication funnel.
- Be an entrepreneurial chameleon, flexible enough to change and adapt.
- Work SMART.
Whether communication is your forte or not, you need a strong communication team by your side, especially through the rough times when your business is in a potential crisis. We at Stratmond are here for you every step of the way.
Latest posts by May Gordoncillo Payabyab (see all)
- 5 Ways to Disarm Fake News – with Alternative Media Literacy - December 3, 2018
- Is communication planning costly? - September 28, 2018
- What makes newsletters effective? - August 18, 2018